Financial lease accounting calculator is useful, when...
This tool will be very handy when:
- You do not know how to discount leasing installments and how to calculate the current value of leasing liabilities.
- You do not analyze leasing contracts too often and you do not make the related calculations and you need immediate assistance in the subject.
- You do not know how to calculate depreciation of the leased asset. You are not certain if your calculation of leasing liabilities is correct.
- You want to calculate the internal rate of return (IRR) for a leasing contract.
- You are an auditor and you are looking for tools to shorten the time devoted to analysing financial leasing or operational leasing.
Main page Other posts