Impairment of fixed assets calculator will be useful when ...
This tool will be very handy when:
- You are not sure how to perform an impairment test and what information you need to do it;
- You have to determine in a short time if there are any impairment indicators to ensure whether a detailed impairment tests are required;
- You want to perform an impairment test but you do not have sufficient knowledge and have no time for training;
- You are looking for assistance in calculating the discount rate (e.g. WACC), free cash flow forecast or a discounted cash flow amount.;
- You wish to determine a reliable amount of fixed assets allowance or intangible assets impairment charge;
- You are in charge of accounting of fixed assets or an auditor and you are looking for a tool enabling to perform an impairment test of tangible assets in a short time.
Impairment of fixed assets calculator
Main page Other posts